This gluten or grease free pizza is perfect to enjoy with your family on a Friday night! This delicious recipe can be prepared and ready before you even think of takeout. Packed with great tasting ingredients and free from gluten and dairy, there’s not much this pizza can’t do to please. Now everyone’s happy!
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 4 medium free-range eggs
- 3 egg whites
- Himalayan pink salt, to season
- 40 g (1.5 oz) porridge oats (gluten-free)
- 7 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 60 g (2 oz) baby spinach, finely chopped
- 1 green chili pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 20 g (0.75 oz) dairy-free cheese
Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F).
Begin by lightly greasing a large, round, ovenproof dish with coconut oil. Then whisk the eggs and egg whites in a jug and season well with Himalayan salt before adding the oats, vegetables, dried spices and herbs. Stir well and pour into the dish to cook for 10 minutes.
Remove dish from oven and sprinkle on the cheese. Cook for a further 5 minutes, or until the center is cooked.
Cut up the pizza, and enjoy!
Source: Food Matters